The Five Best Reasons to Use the Shield Lending Team for All of Your Mortgage Needs
5. Experience – The Shield Lending Team has more than 20 years of combined mortgage lending and real estate experience, with hundreds of families proudly served.
4. Shield Lending is fast – While a lot of lenders are struggling to get a file closed in 30 days, Everetts Lending averages 14 days from submission to final approval when an appraisal is necessary and 9 days when it isn’t!
3. OPTIONS! – As a mortgage broker, Shield Lending has access to dozens of lenders. Don’t worry, while you may not know which one fits you the best – our team will!
2. Pricing – As a mortgage broker, Shield Lending can offer some of the best pricing around. We don’t pass along junk fees to our clients and have some of the most competitive rate options on the market.
…and the most important reason to use the Everetts Lending Team?
1. The Shield Lending Team of Jimmy, Scott, Adam, Rachel & Brandon – Why trust the biggest asset of your life with a faceless company (“Press one for….”) when you know you can talk directly with an experienced mortgage professional? Don’t take my word for it though, see what some of our past clients have said about working with me:
"Jimmy was fantastic to work with! It was our first time buying a home so we had many questions every week and Jimmy was always there for a quick text exchange or a phone call. He worked super hard to get us the best deal and make sure every aspect was taken care of!"
"Jimmy was helpful, clear, supportive, and an excellent communicator. He reminded us of approaching deadlines without nagging us. He was always there when we needed something explained. On top of that, he was just a nice guy. A fabulous experience from start to finish!"
"Jimmy is incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, and responsive. Jimmy and his team are very quick to answer questions at any time (and help even outside of normal business hours). Jimmy makes the whole mortgage process very easy and I highly recommend contacting him with any of your lending / real estate questions."
Fill Out An Application
Check your loan options and get started today!